Wills / Probate / Inheritance
Advising and Acting for beneficiaries, executors, trustees and other interested parties, members of 3PB’s Probate team offer experience across the full area of Contentious Probate, Wills and Inheritance Act claims and Private Client Litigation.
Our specialist team offer assistance with:
- Advising on the validity of Wills, their interpretation and execution
- Applications to remove executors or trustees
- Administration of Estates and Trusts, lifetime gifts and assignments
- Advising trustees as to the limits of their powers
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975, Advising on the appropriate steps if a beneficiary is difficult or impossible to find
- Deeds of Variation
- Interpretation and advice as to the meaning and/or the effect of intended or existing express trust schemes for settlors, trustees, and beneficiaries.
- Receiverships, deputyships and Enduring and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Undue Influence
- Trusts and the beneficial ownership of property
- Negligence claims against solicitors relating to the drafting and execution of wills
Our team understand the sensitive and emotive nature of these matters and work to resolve the issues in an efficient and professional manner.