Business & Commercial Law
Sarah’s commercial practice includes advising, drafting and representing clients in a range of general contractual and commercial matters. She represents clients in the County Court and High Court. As well as conducting trials Sarah has extensive experience representing clients in the following matters:
• Applications for relief from sanction
• Interim injunctions
• Summary judgment applications
• Strike out applications
Whilst Sarah has a general commercial practice, she has specific experience in the following areas:
• Contractual disputes
• Credit hire contracts and subrogated claims on behalf of insurers (acting for claimants and defendants)
• Restrictive covenants
• Insolvency (acting for petitioners, creditors and debtors in both commercial and personal matters)
• Sale of goods and consumer credit (with a niche practice in package holiday regulations)
Sarah also has an extensive employment practice, giving her an invaluable insight and skill set when dealing with cases involving employer/employee disputes. For example, Sarah successfully acted for a defendant employer, where it was alleged that a reference provided was negligent.
Sarah also advises and represents clients at costs hearings and costs and case management hearings.