3PB's Enforcement of Planning Control Seminar - Bristol - 18 May 2017
18th May 2017 Location: BristolRegister here
The seminar will deal with the various steps which may be taken to prevent actual or threatened breaches of planning control, including enforcement action and the periods within which enforcement action must be taken. The seminar will also cover unlawful operations affecting SSSIs, the special controls over trees and hedgerows, offences in relation to the preservation of listed buildings and the powers of the LPA to require land to be cleaned up.
Topics and speakers include:
- Rights of entry
- Retrospective planning application
- Planning contravention notice
- Enforcement notice
- Planning enforcement order
- Stop notice
- Temporary stop notice
- Breach of condition notice
- Listed Building enforcement
- Enforcement of hazardous substances control
- Unauthorised advertisements
- Unlawful operations affecting SSSIs
- Enforcement and protected trees and hedgerows
- Powers of LPA to require land to be cleaned up
- What is a breach of planning control?
- Who can take enforcement action?
- When should enforcement action be taken?
- Time limits for enforcement action (including concealment)
- Why is effective enforcement important
- Local enforcement plans
- Early engagement
- Public register of enforcement action
- Certificates of lawfulness
- PPG in the case of options to tackle breaches of planning control
12.30 Registration with a light buffet lunch
13.15 Projected start: Graeme Sampson
14.30 Break with refreshments
14.45 William Webster
16.15 Final questions
3 CPD points
To book a space please use the registration link below. There is no charge to attend. Spaces are limited so please book early to secure your place. Please extend the invitation to other members of your team.
For further details contact Delphine Avondo on 0117 928 1520 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This seminar is accredited with 3 CPD points
20 Berkeley Square
Bristol BS8 1HP